|Registration fees ||Before 10 August 2010 ||After 10 August 2010|
|Students / PhD students* ||160 € ||180 €|
|for SPIE Members|| 180 € ||200 €|
|Members of EPS, OSA, EOS and National Societies ||180 € ||200 €|
|Regular participants ||200 € ||220 €|
|Accompanying persons ||50 € ||50 €|
|*Students shell present official document from their institution|
The registration fees include welcome reception on 20 September, coffee breaks, official dinner, Book of abstracts, and CD with the Proceedings of SPIE (CD is issued within 3 months after the end of the School).
Way of payment: by bank transfer/On the registration desk
The registration fee should be transferred (free of transfer expenses) to:
- Name of the Bank: Bulbank, Kalojan Branch;
- Address: 3 Kalojan street, 1000 Sofia, Bulgaria;
- IBAN: BG13UNCR76303400001326;
- BIC code: UNCRBGSF;
Please, specify the VAT number of your institution and include the text:
"Registration fee - 16-th ISQE 2010, Institute of Electronics; Name of the participant.
Please, send an e-mail to the organizing committee when the bank transfer is made.
All participants are kindly requested to bring to the School a copy of the bank transfer documentation.
Cancellation and refund policy
- Cancellations received by 10 August 2009, full refund less a handling charge of the bank transfer fee.
- Cancellations received between 10 August and 10 September 2010, 50% of the registration fees will be refunded.
- Cancellations received after 10 September 2010, no refund will be made.
There is no refund for no-shows.
There is no fee if a canceling participant's registration is transferred to a colleague from the same organization.
All cancellations and/or changes in registration must be made in writing.