16-th ISQE EXHIBITION
||Location & Timetable
||HOW TO TAKE PART
Who attends the ISQE Conference?
|Advanced Laser Research Section, Institute of Advanced Energy, Kyoto University, Gokasho, Uji, Kyoto 611-0011, JAPAN|
|INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS, Academy of Sciences of Czech Republic, CZECH REPUBLIC|
|Coherentia CNR-INFM and dipartamento di science Universita Degli Studi di Napoli Federico II, ITALY|
|Laser Spectroscopy Laboratory, Institute for Physical Research, Armenian Academy of Science, ARMENIA|
|Jadavpur University, Kolkata, INDIA|
|Departament. of Physics - University of Siena, ITALY|
|Laboratoire Pierre Aigrain, Ecole Normale Superieure, Paris, FRANCE|
|Department of Physics, University of California at Berkeley, Berkeley, California, USA|
|Institute of Physics, Belgrade, SERBIA|
|Dept. of Geosciences and Dept. of Physics, California State University Chico, USA|
|Atmospheric Optical Group , Valladolid University, Prado de la Magdalena s/n , Valladolid, SPAIN|
|JET-EFDA, Culham Science Center, OX14 3DB, UNITED KINGDOM|
|Erasmus Medical Cener, THE NETHERLANDS, Centrum voor Optische Diagnostiek en Therapie Afdeling Radiotherapie, Rotterdam, THE NETHERLANDS|
|DPhil (Oxon) CPhys MInstP FRAMI,|
Departament of Physics, University of Limerick, IRELAND
|Department of Industrial and Civil Engineering, University of Southern Denmark, Niels Bohrs Alle 1, DK-5230 Odense M, Office A 203-A, DENMARK|
|National Technical University of Athens (NTUA), Applied Physics Department, Lasers & Applications Group, Heroon Polytechniou 9, 15780 ZOGRAFOU, GREECE|
|Institute of Photonic Technology, Jena, GERMANY|
|Atomic and Plasma Physics Group, Institut fur Allgemeine Physik, Technische Universitat Wien, AUSTRIA|
|Pevensey Building, University of Sussex, Brighton BN1 9QH, UNITED KINGDOM|
|Department of Electrical Engineering and Physical Electronics Tel Aviv University, ISRAEL|
|Benemérita Universidad Autónoma de Puebla, MEXICO|
|Physics Department, Imperial College, Prince Consort Road, London, UNITED KINGDOM|
|Laboratoire Temps-Fréquence, University of Neuchatel, SWITZERLAND|
|University of Pisa, INO-CNR, Pisa ITALY|
|Depazrtment of Physics, University of Calcutta, Kolkata-West Bengal, INDIA|
|Shiraz University of technology, Shiraz, IRAN|
|Iranian National Center of Laser Science and Technology (INCLST), Tehran, IRAN|
|Technical and Engineering Faculty of Bonab, Bonab, IRAN|
|National Institute for Theoretical Physics, SOUTH AFRICA|
|University of Oulu, FINLAND|
The 16-th ISQE exhibition provides the right environment for manufacturers and suppliers to renew old acquaintances and to establish new personal contacts with key players within this important sector of research.
ISQE is a place where the opportunities for new R&D projects and interdisciplinary research and relationship are seeded. The participants and their host institutions are the direct consumers of an enormous range of products and services. The School brings together not only the decision makers but also people who use equipment, influence the decisions and are set to become the next generation of researchers.
Source of information about new products and suppliers
The ISQE technical Exhibition is an integral and valuable part of the School programme. For the delegates and speakers it is an attraction in its own right, providing them with a collective shop window for the latest developments in instruments, products, equipment and consumables that they require in the course of their research.
The exhibition will be a valuable source of information about new and different products and suppliers.
The 16-th ISQE 2010 provides exhibitors with an opportunity to meet these delegates face to face and to promote themselves and their products to the people within this market sector who have a direct responsibility for the specification of such equipment in their research applications.
The 16th ISQE 2010 Exhibition will take place in Hotel Marina Palace, Nessebar. Table- top space and poster panels will be arranged for exhibitors in Fregata hall. To the representative persons from the companies will be provided the opportunity for oral presentation and/or demonstration in front of the School audience in Flagman hall.
Flagman and Fregata Halls - Plans for the exhibition
Exhibition Spaces will be ready for the exhibitors to set up tables and/or poster panels in the afternoon of 20th September from 14.00. All exhibition places must be completed by 9:00 am on 21th of September for the Exhibition Opening.
The Exhibition is open to Conference delegates and visitors from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm including in parallel to the School poster sessions in the evening, on 21th September and 22th September.
The cost of the full exhibition package is 800 €. This fee includes:
- Full school registration and accommodation in Marina Palace hotel for one person.
- 15 minutes time in the school program for presentation and/or product demonstration in the School program.
- Exhibition table during the conference period (dimensions of the table area according to the needs of the participant).
- Panels and/or space for company poster presentation.
- Exhibitor name badges.
- Link the company approved logo on the school web-site.
Companies and institutes are encouraged to send color and/or black-and-white advertisements to be published in the conference book of abstracts and distributed as part of the delegate set of the school. The electronic version of the book of abstract will be permanently published in the school web-site.
- One page (A4) costs:
- Color printing − 300 € and half a page (1/2 A4) costs 150 €.
- B/W printing − 200 € and half a page (1/2 A4) costs 100 €
All relevant materials should be sent before 1st of August, 2010.
- Organizing committee contact person:
- Nikolai Petrov
(at the latest on August 31, 2010)
- Subject: Exhibition − company name.
HOW TO TAKE PART IN THE 16th ISQE EXHIBITION
- Contact the organizing Committee by e-mail if you have some questions to precise the information above.
- Complete all sections of the Booking Form (below). Please note that space is allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- Keep a copy of the Booking Form and fax or email the original to the organizing committee.
- Your booking will be acknowledged via e-mail and you will be issued an invoice requiring payment within 30 days or prior to the exhibition starting, whichever is the sooner.
- Upon arrival at Hotel Marina Palace, Nessebar, the exhibitors will be given their name badges and will be shown to their exhibition stand.
- Exhibition Booking Form
- CONTACT NAME:
- NECESSARY SPACE:
- POSTER PANEL: Yes/No
- INTERNET CONNECTION: Yes/No
- POWER SUPPLY: Yes/No; power, plugs (Number)
- PRODUCTS TO BE DISPLAYED AT EXHIBITION:
Please indicate number of spaces required
- ADVERTISEMENT MATERIALS: Yes/No
If yes, please specify number of pages, format (A4, ? A4), color/B&W.